One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not a very good effort - Rebirth

I strain and pull and long to fly
But dont succeed in breaking free,
I dream of vast white floating skies,
Enduring sensuality.

A thin cord holds me to the earth,
Of pure, irrevocable love
I go through birth after rebirth,
Merge with the clouds as does a dove.

Only one of them can remain,
Either dreamer or the doer,
The doppelganger starts to wane,
And the princess starts to flower.

The ego is a strange creature
Constantly putting us to task
We submerge in unknown fever
Till in glory we start to bask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Invisible said...

Hi Princess Zoya,

You changed your name and moved to American Samoa?!
Your blog too is not the same any more. Is the disconcert I feel real? hope I am getting it all wrong.

2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter