Sometimes...
sometimes the kindest thing we can do for each other is just stay silent.
sometimes letting go really is the answer for some of life's problems.
sometimes love is enough.
sometimes art (if you call soap operas that) really does imitate life.
sometimes home really is just one place.
sometimes a sentence can bring a smile to someone's face but sometimes your heart and soul isnt enough.
sometimes marriage is simply living with the person youre married to.

7 Comments:
Congratulations on your wedding.
Am very glad to be the first one to welcome you back!
Sincerely hope that things are well with you and that you are settling in well into your new innings ...
Keep up your writing ways - Good Luck!
and sometimes.. i feel that "somtime" should be all the times :)
I sometimes feel like I dont know you or your life anymore...sometimes, I feel that life makes it difficult for one to grow with another.
Sometimes all you need to get on with everything is just that one look, one smile or one word...
congrats!!
Hope you are doing great..
Congratulations. Mrs. Aranyi
life's experience
is visible
in some form,
yet to see life!!!
Hey!!
I used to check regularly but then I stopped! But its great to see u write again!!
Sometimes you need to write to realize your non expressed thoughts leave a vacuum somewhere or in someone's life!
Hope ur doing great aru..
cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home