One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Krishna

Darkness coming around,
And everybody's fighting with their brothers
Every body wants control,
Don't hesitate to kill one another
So come back as Jesus
Come back and save the world
Bless all the future of every boy and girl
Come back as Rama,
Forgive us for what we've done
Come back as Allah,
Come back as anyone
Religion is the reason,
The world is breaking up into pieces
Colour of the people,
Keeps us locked in hate please release us
So Come down and help us,
Save all the little ones
They need a teacher,
And you are the only one
We can rely on,
To build a better world
A world that's for children,
A world that's for everyone
Time is a healer, and time moves on
Time don't wait for any one
SoTell me you'll be back
But that will take some time
I'm waiting ...
I'm waiting,...
I'm waiting
Come back as Jesus
Come back and save the world
We need a teacher,and You are the only one
Come back as Rama
Forgive us for what we've done
Come back as Allah
Come back for every one
Govinda bolo Hari Gopal bolo
Govinda bolo Hari Gopala bolo
Govinda Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo....
Krishna - Colonial Cousins
Heard them in Bryant Park yesterday, and though the acoustics and sound quality left much to be desired, the performance and response to this song showed us how needy we are for love, peace and security. What has happened to us? All this civilization, all this techology, all this high art, culture, exposure to the world has made us forget our immediate surroundings, the people we love and who love us dearly, people we have duties and responsibilities towards. In the competition for political correctness we've forgotten genuineness. I am grateful I am situated as I am, where everyday I am feel grateful for everyone I have. And if we all look around us a little bit, Im sure we all will be. We dont need god, we need a a good rinsing out of our brains, and a few childhood lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter