One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Wandering Weekly 4: Ubiquitous

Yes yes, as promised, this was a killer word. I had serious issues with it myself, and here are my two, rather poor takes on the following. I suppose I shall one day tweak them, but the time is not ripe atm ('at the moment' for any aunties/uncles reading my blog).

Mark of unwilling saffron on my forehead
Ubiquitous presence a belief thrust upon me
Other ones included prohibitions and frustration
Personal desires were an evil to be detached from
A promise of abstinence made – to whom? and why?

The lure of the sensual drove me to madness, but
Ubicomp programmed itself to bring me back upon your radar
Personal desires suppressed, sifted, sublimated as I speak.
Illustrated devotion was all YOU ever desired.
Award I myself self-possession, finally.


Mark of your ownership on my neck
Ubiquitous your presence enveloped me
Other people were fascinated by our impossibility
Personal matters became public dissection exercises.
A word, look, touch is all we ever longed for
The understanding was just dawning on our horizons when
Ubicomp decided to mess up our operating systems
Personal allergies included tears and separation.
Illustrated by my dreams it seems I still haven’t been cured
Award me with a syringe to transcend the realm of memory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Joya said...

This is Gareth's!
Mark my words said the
Ubiquitous toad. All
Other species are subject to my
Personal vendetta and not even Aranyi's
Weblog can save
The(m)!
UbiComp 2006 will be the platform for the launch of my
Illustrated instructions for the death of all non-toad species.
Award(s) will be made
Personal(ly) to those who eradicate the frogs; as that is my first priority.

*sigh!*

4:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter