One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Cyborg Name Decoder

Artificial Robotic Assassination and Nocturnal Yelling Individual

Via Deepanjan

Wow... I dont even know what a Cyborg is.

Here: A human who has certain physiological processes aided or controlled by mechanical or electronic devices. According to Dictionary.

WTF is a nocturnal yelling individual? Does that make me a banshee?! Or simply a woman?! Grrrrrr. Stereotypes!

Oh. Heads up for this week's Wandering Weekly since it is damn hard. The word is 'Ubiquitous'

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'...Nocturnal Yelling Individual', somehow turns me on!!Hmmm...I tried my name; it turns out we have the same functionality, other than you moaning at night for some reason...I meant, yelling! *wicked look* :-D

1:42 am  
Blogger karmic said...

I think the program that derives the cyborg name is a tad juvenile. A is gonna get you artificial and/or assasination. I think the program needs an AI update ;-) Its good fun though.
Hey Brad and Aranyi.. get a room you two and keep it down! ;-) just kidding..

7:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) nice blog u've got..

got to read it more backwards..

3:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

n i also like your name 'Aranyi' - donno if thats just an alias or ur real name, but its really nice n never heard before one.

though i wonder if u r really close to the meaning of that name :)

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog!! :)

10:34 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Brad! You're gross!!! I didn't even think of that!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jay, I agree to the first and NOt to the second!!! Hehe.

Amitken, Thanks! Aranyi is an alias, and I suppose I'm close... yeah I like nature except for insects! And i dont waste natural resources!

SS, Thank you!

10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross!?? And for some reason, you continue to 'yell'! It's broad daylight, and am not even doin' anything! *Look Look...No hands!* :-)

11:01 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

*frown* *giggle*

11:07 pm  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Hahaha that is hilarious

But yea agree with Jay it needs some more fine tuning, ends up with the same standard one or two words here and there

Mine was far worse than this, it made me feel like some pest control agent...LOL


Oh amit she more than lives up to her name...trust me!!

cheers

8:59 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thanks, OP in JayZ! Has a nice ring to it no?! Makhtub!!! whats yours!

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter