Up and Away!
Have stuffed myself at work with cookies and pringles which are soooo salty - I drank a litre of water in 3 hours and now am sure will feel like peeing on the bus and wont be able to :( *fingers crossed*
Oh, i want to thank all the commenters who have made my past few days so fun! I really enjoy the debates you guys have because it rarely gets on a stupid personal level and its great to see people really thinking and qualifying their statements!!! So thank you!!!
Have a great weekend!

9 Comments:
Have a great trip/weekend!
Cheers
You are coming to Pune?? WOW!!!
I was just beginning to wonder what made the heavens cool Pune with a sprinkle yesterday. I was just about to delve into what made the air of Pune smell so sweet and why did the people of Pune suddenly appear to be so cheerful.
Now I know why. They were all preparing to welcome you here.
{Huh!!! This amount of flattery would have got me a promotion long back.}
PS: - Aranyi, please give me some indication if you feel this nonsense is going too far and needs to stop.
Sameer:
Maybe you should write a love poem. You seem smitten by Aranyi's verses. Wait till you see her pictures!!!
Aranyi: Do post some pics. I have told my wife about you, and am gonna encourage her to read your blog.
Can't wait to see some Pune pics and hear about the trip. Have family in Pune and that is a place we visit every year or whenever we manage to visit.
Hahaha, Thank you guys!
Sameer, I assume you're joking so it's all good :) It needs to stop only because my head might puff up to unmanageable levels ;) Ot when you cross polite limits of course *frown*
C.O.: Thanks! though i dont think your wife will approve of 'girls these days' the way my parents, and even I, to some extent, dont!
Jay and Makhtub, Thanks! Pune is so nice! so peaceful and pleasant!!!
The hills of Pune make the place what it is. Tried the outdoors around there? It's fun going knocking at the doors of forts where they exist, for a moment it's fun to transport back in time :)
:D It really is like being transported to another world. Gives a hint of the safety and peace our parents may have experienced growing up!
do post pictures when you come back. How far is Pune .. how long is the bus drive
Nabeel,
I'm already back... waiting for friend to upload pics. We ended up going by Indica, which took about 3-3.5 hours.
Post a Comment
<< Home