One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Monday, March 27, 2006

Away again!

I'm going away for 8 days tomorrow night. Work-related stuff. May not have access to a computer but hoping I will.

Wandering word of the week: Squidgy. Do write in!

Must also review Capote.

5 Comments:

Blogger karmic said...

As a fan of your blog and someone who checks in ever so foten, I was sort of wondering about the lack of posts. Have a fun 8 days away from the every day of work and home. Ya I know it is work related but still its a nice change? :)
It's terrible that guys use the smoky dark confines of a club to grope. Jeezus are ppl so starved and sick? I guess they are.
As for the whole arranged marraige thing, my best wishes to you. Hope it works out. I don't get this arranged marraige thing at all. I hated to see my sis go thru the motions, it almost feels like a frigging meat marker where one is being evaluated.
Arranged marraiges probably work for some and have their benefits, but it was not for me. I was determined and did manage to find my own partner and soulmate after a cpl of false starts. So ya we did it the long way, after knowing each other as friends for a year and then dating for another before.
Here is wishing you good luck, dont get bogged down and keep the spirits up. :-)

8:21 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thank you Jay! :D
I know, the only small solace I got that night is when I looked at one guy I was passing in anger/desperation and his expression read "WHOA" and he put his hands up so I could move past. I was so grateful for that little bit of courtesy that night!
As for the arranged marriage thing, its not that bad, it was a choice in part, though made out of necessity. But its fun to meet different sorts of people, its not really a process of elimination so much as finetuning one's own awareness of one's needs. And i'm in no hurry and figure ill automatically be ready when Mr. Right shows up. We'll see!
And Im hardly going to be away from work!!!

1:20 am  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Aaah that seems a sad experience to go through...Yea u seem to be qt ok with the arranged marriage thingy so its cool, i personally cant seem to understand how ppl go throguh it, its as if ur on display and the highest or the best bidder gets the sale!! Anyways good luck with ur work trip, i wont say click snaps

since ur pune snaps havent even come up now
So all I say is live it up, after a rather stressful week

cheers

11:43 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

makhtub,
My friend still hasnt uploaded them can you beat that! i have a few pictures from last year - thats where my profile pic is from!
Dont worry, you have to stop taking arranged marriage so seriously. forget the ego. iot only becomes offensive when you take it personally. and either party always has the right to say no.

2:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squidgy: soft and wet and changing shape easily when pressed

9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter