One Voice, Many Worlds
A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.
About Me
- Name: Princess Joya
- Location: Home
Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Oh God, the mind bogggles when I think of all the trips I havent blogged about, the books and movies I havent reviewed, the pictures I havent posted. Now Im away again for 15 days, before I return and get engaged on the 22nd of july. I dont even know where I'll begin and I want make any false promises because now my time is taken up with a certain someone. I hope Ill be able to rezsume blogging soon but I dont know - both he and I dont feel like doing ANYTHING anymore - not reading, not working, not eating, not exercising. We need to sleep so much - long-distance realationships are so taxing, and life in general sucks. I feel guilty because I havent spoken to my girlfriends in DAYS! But I have been to Delhi and Udaipur and spent amazing time together with my fiance, so its been great. But I like this blog and I really like having all of you in my life, but I need to cement a few arbitrary, though still tentative realtionships right now, so please bear with me. Bye and have a wonderful two weeks!

5 Comments:
All the best, Ms. Aranyi
Hope everything is OK for your friends and family in Mumbai
Hope all your folks are ok in Bombay?
OMG I just got the blog open now after all that blocking and stuff and being online after so long...And wow ur already so ahead!! Man u shld have atleast mailed me that...COngrats anyways! all the best wishes aru:)
Thank you for your wishes Kush, Jay and Makhtub and for your concern about the bombs guys! Thankfully everyone was ok... dont know anyone who was hurt or killed. Hope you dont either.
Post a Comment
<< Home