One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Friday, June 02, 2006

Away Again!

Hey guys,
sorry the internet connection at home got wiped out because of the rains FOR ONE DAY!.... damn MTNL, this doesnt really make me so sure of our improved infrastructure for the monsoon looming over us in the form of so many black clouds and an atmosphere pregnant with anticipation oooooh!!!! i love the rains anyway! The stillness that comes from the rains even in the midst of our daily madness, the contant pitter patter of drops plopping on the asphalt or on our heads, providing a soothing taoist peace to the surroundings, the greyness that remind me of Japan, that only serves to brighten and bring into the foreground the greenery around us that we dont value... the incredible feeling of lightness and cooling and the dust settling, the shiver of excitement of jumping into a hot shower with the window open blowing a cool breeze in that makes you want to make the shower last forever! Hot onion bhajias or pudlas with chutney and coke (the only time I let myself go and have a sip of coke - though THUMS UP rocks anyday)... sigh!

Ooops.... I meant to tell you that I am at London Heathrow as I type this, on my way to Las Vegas and New York for work and maybe, just maybe, a bit of play. You have an idea of my feelings for Las Vegas here, but I'm wondering if i can change my mind! I have taken a camera with me, and I hope to remember to take it everywhere I go. I'll be back on the 16th. Have fun in the rains, or in the warmth of a not-Indian summer, wherever you are!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Aranyi, nice to be outta Mumbai I guess. Anyway, I admire your optimism about the environment, because after seeing the recent Al Gore movie "An Inconvenient Truth" I was blown away about the global warming that has been happening to Mother Earth. I think at this rate, our race will come to an end within the next 100 years or so.

10:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NY is fine, but work in Vegas, you kiddin me .. :p

8:31 am  
Blogger karmic said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

7:39 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

hehehe... indeed!
yeah... i wanna watch that movie too CO!

2:46 pm  
Blogger sathish said...

haha, am coming to Mumbai for next few days!!!

7:14 am  
Blogger Makhtub said...

hey!

arent u supposed to be back by now???

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter