One Voice, Many Worlds
A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.
About Me
- Name: Princess Joya
- Location: Home
Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
That automatically makes me, through free association, think of Royalty. This occurs as I'm listening to the BPL Mobile ad this morning about free talktime for Rs 10 more - specifically the ad in which a guy on a KBC like show calls up his friend using a Lifeline and asks him who is the current Queen of England, Elizabeth I, II, III or IV, and the guy is about to give the answer and the bloddy phone gets cut and he's left saying Hello? Hello? in consternation. Elizabeth II (is the answer incidentally, for those of you who are twits who read fewer papers than me!), makes me think of cute Prince William. That makes me think of his worry over his receding hairline. Prince William's hair reminds me of chaptu Prince Charles with his telyu hair. Chaptu Prince Charles makes me think of Camilla Parker Bowles. That makes me think of royalty living on public money and how much wealth the family must be actually having, and if Prince William will work like the Scandinavian royalty. That makes me wonder what the HELL Prince Charles must be doing with his free time. Does he hunt? Pose for poncey pictures? Do charity-type things? Somehow I can't imagine him playing with little children and all that. Hmmm.

1 Comments:
Aah Prince WIlliam,Isnt he rather cute??????? I have had a massive crush on him since I guess I first saw him on T.V ...hehe
Well yea considering the amount of money that the british public pays to keep the royalty running, I think they are absolutely dumb! Rather use it for some other better purpose! As far as what prince charles does in his free time, well like he himself quoted "He dreams how it will feel to be like Camilla's tampon!!!" Poor lady diana the dreams that she had to fight against, how on earth could she compete with a Tampon:)
cheers
PS:Yes William's receding hairline makes me wonder, when he has loads of cash strapped to him then why does not he get some help? Or I guess he rather follow the anupam kher way soon
Post a Comment
<< Home