One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Holiday!

I'll be away for a week on vacation/graduation. I am officially an Msc! Woohoo! I was so scared I'd fail! But whatever.

Will try to write, but have so much to do! Have a good week!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Aranyi,

Congratulations on your MSc degree.

Kush

11:02 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thank you Kush!
Hope all your work has been going well!

11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh. the thesis was worth it!

3:11 pm  
Blogger SwB said...

Many congratulations!. Have a good vacation.

SwB

12:09 am  
Blogger Erosopher said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (I knew you'd do it.)

4:35 pm  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Congrats aru

7:44 am  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Congrats aru

7:45 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thank you all!!! I'm back now!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter