Quiz: What Obsolete Skill Are you?
Here is the link. Below was my result:

You are 'Gregg shorthand'. Originally designed to enable people to write faster, it is also very useful for writing things which one does not want other people to read, inasmuch as almost no one knows shorthand any more. You know how important it is to do things efficiently and on time. You also value your privacy, and (unlike some people) you do not pretend to be friends with just everyone; that would be ridiculous. When you do make friends, you take them seriously, and faithfully keep what they confide in you to yourself. Unfortunately, the work which you do (which is very important, of course) sometimes keeps you away from social activities, and you are often lonely. Your problem is that Gregg shorthand has been obsolete for a long time.
What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by Quizilla.

5 Comments:
Hey aru,
Greg shorthand??
U didnt say if that really fit u to the tee...
A long worded quiz, but I came out to be 'LATIN'.....You are 'Latin'. Even among obsolete
skills, the tongue of the ancient Romans is a real anachronism. With its profusion of different cases and conjugations, Latin is more than a language; it
is a whole different way of thinking about things.
You are very classy, meaning that you value the classics. You value old things,good things which have stood the test of time. You value things which have been proven worthy and valuable, even if no one else these days sees them that way. Your life is touched by a certain 'pietas', or piety; perhaps you are even a
Stoic. Nonetheless, you have a certain fascination with the grotesque and the profane. Also, the modern world rejects you like a bad transplant. Your
problem is that Latin has been obsolete for a long time.
Not too sure if it is exact for me though, I am confused.....
Ps:Hope u had a good weekend
Hahaha my dear! Yeah, I think mine fits me, except that I'm not an organised, terse sort of person. I can see how yours partly fits you (not that I know you of course, just guessing) _ i imagine you'd like the classics (not distorted tradition, but that which has stood the test of time universally). and you ARE fascinated by the profane in a way, which is why you read me and say the things you do - profane meaning that which critiques what is considered sacred - that which questions, and scares those who abide by the 'sacred'. Like you and me questioning gender roles, etc. in a traditional society. And no one could reject such a seeming darling as you!
Aaah aru,
Thanks for explaining the profane part, feels like I need to give you some money for tutoring me with so many new things(not in regards with this, I meant in totality)
Hmmmmm ur praying like never before, I am guessing it is for the Shekhar Kapoor, or maybe I am wrong, but id still bet my 2 cents on it:)
Thanks for all the kind words, u made my seemingly tasteless dinner(read:fever+medicines) very spicy..lol
cheers
Ps:I am still confused if I match the analysis, its written in much too a latin classic way,and that is obselete for me...:)
Hehehehe... you bet it is!
Why, are you ill my dear? Get well soon! I hate that sick feeling at the back of my throat and not enjoying the taste of anything! Whenever my mum gives me curd and rice I ask for something spicy on the side.
Look up the words you don't get. It's never too late to learn!
Post a Comment
<< Home