One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday's 55 flash

I know I'm already breaking my own manifesto but I couldn't resist!

"I trust you", he said, arms wrapped around each other. She felt something inside her flutter, sustaining her through the confused evening. Later, as he played with his dog, she acknowledged with a pang that she'd gove anything to be kissed like that. She sat, hoping that she was mentally ready to walk out at any moment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeeeee! i found you here! Chandani I've been your reader since before the blogspot days (won't mention the site in here!! no never!)

You're a strong writer and have a way with words. A word of caution about blogspot: Activate 'show word verification' in the Settings/Comments tab. That should get rid of all the unwanted comments you keep getting :-)

Keep blogging!

6:58 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thank you! Who are you?

11:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... i'm a little wary about revealing my true identity on the net. any other way to communicate?

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter