One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Thursday, October 27, 2005

*pout* Sorry!

Hi!
So here goes by another day during which I won't be able to put up a nice long post. And to think Ive been working on one for the past two days! I only managed to get a couple of sentences in yesterday too! That's because I have a meeting and have had people over since morning. My chief worry is how to optimally arrange plates and nuts, chips and cookies buffet-style so that they will be as maximally fresh and appetising-looking and involve as little moving about between plate and food as possible! It's so stressful being a hostess!!! Yesterday I bought nuts, cookies and chips and was agonisingly indecisively for endless minutes about the exact quantity required. It's hard to assess when I've only ever shopped for one, and that too, overshopped!

Also ironic that rather than worrying about figures and inventory I'm worrying about food placement! Feel giddy and feminine! Though yesterday my mamis were discussing the importance of menu creation and arrangement and i totally agree! That's one thing I've been well-trained in. Offer a variety of colours in your meal and a variety of vegetables/protein/carbs/fat. Not too much of one. And don't repeat the menu with the same people the next couple of times round at least unless they specifically request it! That's why i dislike Rajasthani food. All yellow and brown yukkk. A smattering of chili or coriander as garnish doesn't count!!!!

I'm hungryyyy!

Wish me luck!
************************************************************************************
SO my meeting is over and I'm about to leave because nothing can stop me from dance class baby! (though my forecast today said that I would have to be flexible and travel plans may change - well I'd better get out of here before they change their minds!) I was so sad when they messed up my beautiful cookie arrangement! That's one reason I hate eating beautifully presented food - because I would hate to mess up such an (unfortunately ephemeral!) piece of art. It seems such a waste to go through minutes of effort for someone to gobble it all down just as quickly or more - and often without a second glance at your effort! I have positively stuffed my face with chips and cookies. I LOVE PRINGLES. Really I can't eat just one! Well, I'm off! Bye and I hope I can add a couple of entries tomorrow!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...hope ur meeting goes well girl...all the best!! Hog up all the cookies and chips leftover....and then eat the nuts too!!! :)

4:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take Notes
by: make money now

How many times have you had an idea either through
a dream, while doing the dishes, or sitting at your
desk, and have thought that as soon as you have time, you will make a note of it. When that free time rolls around, you have forgotten some or all of that great idea. Keep a journal or notepad handy at all times. When you have an idea, write it down immediately.

make money now

6:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 am  
Blogger goldwinggary said...

I`m in USA, pacific northwest, washington state . All i can say is this is a good blog.

2:38 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thank you, Gary! I'm sure you can say more than that ;) Please come back!

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter