One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hi and Bye!

I won't be on long - I had to just stop by and say hi! I have to attend a day-long seminar session today (am gonna leave at 3 though instead of 5! :p), and then run home and take my mom to the doctor. I hope the food is good and the topic interesting. Worst comes to worst I can make up some 55s like at the last seminar!

I saw Bluffmaster yesterday! Quite nice, though a bit simplistic anf trite at the end. My dad will like the songs though so I must tape them for him! Man, Priyanka Chopra looks so hot! It's so unfair! Last year I had told the gym instructor that I wanted to have a body like Priyanka Chopra and he had laughed with enthusiasm at my ambition! And now that I'm getting closer to my goal she had to go and lose more weight! WAHHHHH! And she has such lovely long hair too (though I think it's bushier than in this pic below)!

She's definitely lost more weight since this one. She has that cheebu Punju nose, but very sexy features. And she's my age I think (or a year older)!!! How do all these women in cinema look so much older than I do? More mature and sexy and perpetually 24? I still feel 18 man!!

Okay, that's my news. I'm very very sleepy so I hope there is no annoying roleplay and crap like that. I'm in no mood to chat with anyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Makhtub said...

hello aru,

yea well I always wonder how they manage to look so many years ahead of their own or how we look!! I never thought priyanka was so young, probably it is the make up and the way they carry themselves!! U know the clothes they wear or the roles they play may just add to it!! However I think men seem to be able to still look younger and border around their real age!! Eg:Shahid looks like a kiddo and Kareena looks like his aunty...although they are the same age aint it?

Anyways, yea priyanka has a hot bod, that is the only thing going on for her!! Me too was telling my sister man one should work out to get her figure, and then she goes and gets herself one up!! She is going to give sleepless nights to a lot of heroines to maintain themselves!! Aah ill wait for Bluff master to air on tv, these days they come within a few weeks!!

Hope ur 55s turn out as brilliant as they normally do!! I have noticed the more boring the seminar/lecture/event...the more brilliant and creative the writing,drawing is!!

Cheers

5:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheebu?

12:22 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

cheebu means like a flat nose... the kind shilpa shetty had before her nose job (that's what everyone says... i really can't tell though!)

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter