One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I believe... and you know now!

Since I seem to be taking inspiration from others and creating memes these days, here are some snippets of myself (also because I can't take anymore mental massaging for some time - plus I hardly read the papers anymore!)

This I Believe (courtesy Kush Tandon)

UPDATE: OF COURSE I ALSO BELIEVE IN CHOCOLATES AND HORMONES!

I believe in dreams, in sleep, in the Tirukkural, in the wisdom of peaceful people.
I believe in the joy of soft creamy icecream.
I believe in wanting something so badly it hurts.
I believe in the power of pizza.
I believe that no one can teach us the lessons we need to learn till we're ready.
I believe in home-cooked food, nuts, long walks, my smile in your eyes, idealism, the sunrise.
I believe there’s nothing more fulfilling than exhilarated dancing or an intense conversation.
I believe no one is stupid or ignorant or prejudiced unless he chooses to be.
I believe that love is stronger than fear.
I believe in sensuality, in touch, in hope, in spirit. In lazy Sunday afternoons snuggled against your belly. I believe in valuing what we have, even our hardships.
I believe in fairy tales, in karma, in pampering.
I believe there is nothing worse than the incongruity of the mind-body connection in illness.
I believe in music, in hope, in reasoning, in impulse.
I believe that dreams can come true.
I believe in the eroticism and spiritual fulfillment of a physical union.
I believe in the power of community, in good neighbours, in rocking chairs and iced tea at sunset.
I believe in beauty, in softness, in the cosmos, in the quest.
I believe in happiness.

This is from Hejin

Bold those that apply to you.

i have a cell phone.
i have friends that (WHO!!!!) use me.
i am an only child.
i love dangly earrings.i love cold weather.
i'm obsessed with the computer (only at work!).
i have shot a gun before.
i can't live without music.
i have no tolerance of ignorant people.
i have ridden on a motorcycle before.
i'll be in this town forever.
i've been to 5 other countries.
i get annoyed easily.
i eventually want kids.
i have neat handwriting.
i have more than a few horrible memories.
i am addicted to chocolate.
i am an atheist.
i love airplane rides. (just not the process of getting to the airport and all the waiting and checks)
i love taking pictures.
i hate people who are fake.
i can be mean when i want to.
my parents care about my grades.
one of my best friends is a girl.i have way too many wallets.
i'm obsessed with lip gloss ( no just chapstick).
i am easy to talk to.
i would never eat raw fish.
i cry easily.
i hate when people are late.
i procrastinate.
i love winter.
i have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
i love to sleep.
i wish i were smarter.
i'm afraid of flying.
i hate drama.
i bite my nails.
i have been on an 8 hour drive.
i never fight with my parents.
i love the beach.
i have never had the chicken pox.
i have gone out in public in my pajamas.
i can't control my emotions.
i have a best friend.
i have moved more than once.
i truly love my friends.
i have braces.
i have never broken a bone.
i hate my computer.
i love girls that (WHO!!!) play the drums.
i state the obvious.
i'm a happy person.
i love to dance.
i love to sing.
i love cleaning my room.
i tend to get jealous very easily.
i love cute underwear.
i love night better than day.
i don't like to study for tests.
i have been on the phone for over 5 hours.
i am too forgiving.
i have horrible sense of direction.
i miss elementary school.
i'm a daddy's boy.
i love the color pink.
i love to sew.
my eye color changes.
i should see a therapist.
i played on a girls sports team.
i become stressed easily.
i hate/detest liars.
i love the smell of rain.
i love my family.
i hate needles.
i am a perfectionist.
i always wanted to learn to play the drums.
i hate the feeling of failure.
i have friends in other countries.
i know how to cook.
i can be quite selfish.
at times, i still act like a little kid.
i have food allergies.
i love to read.
i wish i were more motivated for school.
i love getting stuff in the mail.
i have problems with letting go of old feelings.
i hate being alone.
i love summer.
i love the weekends.
i love black eyeliner.
i think I’m a looker.
i type with one hand.
i live in a one story house.
i wear make-up.
i have never rode on an underground subway.
i can't swim.
i have bad memories.
i go to church.
i sing in the shower.
i hate cheerleaders.
i usually get what i want.
i have been on stage before.
i love roller coasters.
no one knows the full story of my life.
i am close to my parents.
i don't have a curfew.

Does this make me less mysterious and alluring? Hehehe. Pass it on! I wanna see yours!

3 Comments:

Blogger Makhtub said...

Well, I dont know about more alluring(let me leave that to your male fan club)....But yes some insight into u, aah but then I guess I get more insight about u from ur wonderful posts...

U love flying????? Oh god, can u pass that onto me, one thing I need more than anythin else

9:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aranyi,

Excellent effort.

As I promised, I will not critique.

Cheers

11:02 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Adrasteia, I love speed! The wind rushing past your face! Just do it. Face your fears! If you don't get scared and don't fall, you're not risking enough.
Thanks Kush!

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter