One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Airport Angst

I cant wait for the day when we will no longer have to take our shoes and jackets off, empty out our pockets, remove our laptops.
I cant wait for the day that watches and coin pouches will not be a reason to empty out our hand luggage.
I cant wait for the day when we will be able to carry our toilet kits with us again, and take water with us from home so we dont have to pay ridiculous airport prices for our drinks.
I cant wait for the day when they wont question us about our food items, and get all prejudiced on our asses about foodstuffs they dont understand like upma and chutney! When they wont ban pastes and food-related liquids.
I cant wait for the day when we wont have serpentine queues, and have to stand in contraptions that position us like monkeys, or puff out air at us making our tshirts fly about. When body checking will be the use of that simple metal detector that tickles pleasantly when in contact with the skin.
I cant wait for the day when travelling will be fun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter