One Voice, Many Worlds
A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.
About Me
- Name: Princess Joya
- Location: Home
Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

21 Comments:
Hello Aranyi,
I just chanced upon your blog today. Hey, you look gorgeous in that photograph. I guess I have fallen in love with you.
Will you marry me??
Sameer! :D if that were all it took to make a good marriage!
Ms. Aranyi,
This is turning to be like Bollywood movie/ Hindi phillum.
Give Sameer a chance. Ask him for photo and horoscope too.
Kush,
Shall I give you a commission too? You can be my marriage bureau representative! ;)
Hey, You already have an attorney to represent you, whatever the case may be. Maximum alimony, I assure you!
@Sameer: Psst...Seriously, man. You'll need me as your attorney more than her, trust me. I know the woman personally, one 'hell' of a woman. I mean it.
Thank-you pretty lady for even acknowledging the marriage proposal put forth by this poor soul. And thanks a million Kush and Brad for bolstering my chances of marriage with Aranyi.
Aranyi, I am not a blogger like you. I am just a cyberspace trotter looking for good material to read. And I hope Madame you wouldn’t mind if I occasionally post messages on your blog. Would you?
Of course you may post messages! You may even read my blog and post relevant comments!!! :D
And Brad *evil look* back to square one, are we? Just wait...
And by the way, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!
Sammy boy, that's 1 helluva choice! Trust you to propose to someone on a platform against sexual harrasment.
Thanks! same to you! I hope you're not anyone i know.
Vivek: yeah no? I was quite wonderstruck at the irony and not sure whether to be rude, silent or polite. But better to keep a bridge instead of burning it. (plus, we like to think it's all a bit safer in cyberspace.)
Woohoo! Hey Sam, look she acknowledged me too!
Hi Aranyi .... yeah, I agree with you about the irony part .... but trust me .... I know Sam personally & irony is his middle name.
Oh my goodness!!! That was just an innocuous little proposal meant to be taken in a light hearted mood. Definitely not intended to be juxtaposed with afflicting terms like ‘sexual harassment’.
It is quite true that cyberspace is a safer place. I wouldn’t have dared to say as much to somebody in person lest I ended up getting clobbered by the damsel.
And Viv, when did my dad change his name to ‘irony’.
Sameer and Vivek,
The same way guys like to feel up a girl and walk away, thinking its okay because they dont know her and probably wont ever see her again and therefore there wont be any negative consequences?
makes the same point no? Only different personal limits...
Hey, please don’t get so serious. I never meant any offence. This whole issue has turned so sour.
What began as an attempt to introduce myself in a novel way has just hit me back in the face.
Sorry for all this mess on your blog. And sincere apologies for the all the distress I caused.
Dont worry, you didnt cause any distress. I was seriously amused and not at all offended. Its just that as the comments from the assorted people piping in increased, I began to wonder whether this was going too far, and decided to make a point lest someone thought people in cyberspace are 'easy'.
This whole thing (not your comments I assure you) did go a bit far, but you're welcome on my blog. You'll know when you're not :)
And girls accuse us of being chauvanists! 2 comments & somebody passes complete judgement on you .... Wow!
Sorry miss, didn't intend to get you all fired up so.
Aaah seems like that rejection did not go down too well..hehe
Aru wow but must say one of the most novel ways to introduce urself on a blog!!! Really creative ekta k will be really impressed:) U never know she may actually use this part!!
OK, to clear up a very silly situation, I got all freaked out when Vivek said "Hey Sam, look, she acknowledged me too!" Possibly it may have seemed that I overreacted, as did you, as I was under the impression that its simply blog etiquette to respond, especially since its not like Im getting hundreds of comments. So that comment just came across like one a fresher from an all-boys school might make. It just seemed like some race to get the girl to respond.
Anyway, thats my side. It was all misunderstanding, that often happens when only one medium is used for communication. Despite all the leaps and bounds in technology, we still miss out on so muany important nuances of communication due to the lack of exposure to tone and expression. For that I must apologise too.
"Despite all the leaps and bounds in technology, we still miss out on so muany important nuances of communication due to the lack of exposure to tone and expression" .... absolutely agree. And that explains why you got so worked up. I see your point .... and er, ahem .... apology accepted.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home