Experimenting with Eveteasers
Return Journey
Desire gets burnt into ashes
In an internal combustion
Of a blunt-faced
Suburban locomotive
Screeching on the rails
To the oily doorstep
Of the city brothel.
Intermittent giggles
Of a bunch of naked innocence
Emanate from the dense slums
Along the track
And male pigs bask on the furrow
Of the black mud
In indolent sexuality.
In broad day light
The popular woman
Of the city,
In her cosmetic cell
Pines for a smell
Of fresh strawberries,
The setting Sun ejaculates
Dull rays at six,
Forming a strange silhouette
Of a faceless crowd
On the concrete road
Of the metropolis.
What do you think?

7 Comments:
very nice! didn't know you were a poet too.
i'm only smart on my blog! ;)
Couldn't make out the head or tail of it. It could have a deeper meaning, but I doubt it. Seemed like a silly poem to me.
Err....hey wait....am I not supposed to be trying to woo the lady so that she agrees to marry me? I need to come up with something quick so that she is pleased with me.
Wow, Aranyi!! That was a fantastic poem. Even the likes of Yeats, Keats and Eliots would have been full of appreciation for your writing. SUPERB!!! FANTASTIC!!! This lady deserves a standing ovation. BRAVO!! ENCORE!!....CLAP...CLAP...CLAP
Thanks Sameer!!! I'll treat you to MANY more!
aah here they are!!
hahaha SWB u have some explaining to do!!
lol ... sorry 'bout that A. You know I was joking right?
Makhtub: I only said that to make you feel better, devil!
@SWB
Huh? Are u sure it didnt seem so *giving a wicked smile* hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home