One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Female Penpal wanted

Hey guys,
A 54 year old lady and mother of 6 from Washington state has emailed me, looking for a female penpal in India between the ages of 45-65 years, to communicate via email or snail mail, to exchange cultural information with. The ladies in my family are unfortunately singularly lazy or constantly busy doing god knows what, and consider the phone and lunches as the only viable means of exchanging information (usually the gossipy kind). If any of you have a friend, or mother or sister or sister in law or aunt who actually likes giving some educated opinions once in a while, and is patient and meticulous enough to express them in writing, I would appreciate it if you could get in touch with me so I could forward the information on to you, trusting you would foreward it in turn to the concerned party. This lady is looking for material for a paper, and hopefully, for a long-term friendship. She has made the effort of looking online for penpals and has found only weird takers, when unfortunately, all she wants is an "honest old-fashioned penpal friendship". And given some weird old ladies on engines like Friendster, I can totally see what she means.

I hope we can all help her out. I think we should all have penpals... they are great fun! All the postcards and letters and stickers and cute things I have received... its very rewarding!!!! Not to mention the secrets without risk!

Ok, had started a post on my trip to Calcutta and am thinking of a soliloquy to commemorate my birthday, but that will come later. Had to put this on for now. Please help ok! Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger penpalsnow said...

Recommend you A good penpals and lover find community

hi,it is my first time visit here, I like your blog you,and I would recommend a good penpal find site
www.Lehere.com is a global online community for language exchange and friend find. With Lehere.com, you can learn a language naturally by talking with native speakers of that language. You can also make friends, find lover and relationship from all over the world. It's easy, it's safe and it's free!

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter