One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hamara Footpath!

Remember I told you about those kids and the circus trip?
Here are a few articles I could find about them -
In Mid Day, with a telephone number if you wish to contact and help them in any way: Call 93240 89090.

In Mumbai Mirror today:

You can email them at hamarafootpath@gmail.com

If you want to see pictures of the kids at the circus: here are some!
(Im annoyed - when I open the Upload Photos Dialog Box it keeps saying Done but Error on Page! How like that?)

Ahhh... Finally!


The Big Top!

Kids laughing, and the seat I would occupy!

Me in the distant background - between the first and second poles - behind the photographer. I think this kis is adorable btw.

At night, after the circus.

Others also At Kodak gallery

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U ENJOY USELF AT THE BIG TOP?

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter