One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Freudian Free Association Week 9

  1. Rising :: Sun (Japan)
  2. Third :: Umpire (Gaurav Sabnis)
  3. Disruptive :: Interruptions
  4. Surround :: Sound
  5. Distant :: Horizons/Dream
  6. Suction :: Pump
  7. Fried :: Sweet potato with honey mustard
  8. Nuggets :: Chicken
  9. Clip :: cartoon
  10. San Antonio :: Spurs?

7 Comments:

Blogger karmic said...

My version. I left the ones I did not have a thought about or a better one blank. :)
Rising :: Passion ( I am partial to passion ;))
Third :: Eye (Shiva)
Disruptive :: Thoughts
Surround ::
Distant :: Thoughts
Suction ::
Fried :: Chicken
Nuggets :: Denver (NBA team)
Clip :: Art
San Antonio :: The Alamo

8:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am a bit bored, therefore I am doing this.
Rising :: Mutiny
Third :: Man (you know, the movie)
Disruptive :: People
Surround :: Me (with good vibes)
Distant :: Avenues (like York and First in Manhattan)
Suction :: Pump (for breast feeding)
Fried :: Plantain (Island style)
Nuggets :: Denver (NBA team)
Clip :: Video
San Antonio :: Bobby Flay (the chef)

9:44 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Of course you had to clarify CO, but I know you're secretly fascinated!!! Jay, interetsing how Eye didn't strike me, given IM such a Shiva fan... hmm. Ayy CO what's your starsign?

9:59 am  
Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Can I pitch in? I've never done this before, but, after reading the 2 above got tempted, bear with me (if it sucks)
Rising :: High (Came from ref. to NYC - Skyline?)
Third :: Place
Disruptive :: Noise (Sit close to the factory and the sound of Airplanes Test flying)
Surround :: Sound (could not come up with anything better!)
Distant :: Relatives (hmmm we always had the presence of them everywhere)
Suction :: Blood (As in Dracula?)
Fried :: Fish (I just had fried Halibut on Sunday!)
Nuggets :: Chicken (I have to go with this, Yucky Mac!!)
Clip :: Hair
San Antonio :: Texas (ok...Obvious!)

11:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jumping in..

Rising :: sun
Third :: place in class
Disruptive :: silence
Surround :: happy
Distant :: Dreams
Suction :: Eyes (u know when the lens get stuck there for long? its like suction cups on your eyes!)
Fried :: Bhajiyas!
Nuggets :: Gold
Clip :: Of my writings
San Antonio :: riverwalk

5:23 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Thanks guys! Wish you'll jumped in with poems and all that!

11:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Starsign is Libra.

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter