One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Friday, February 24, 2006

Poem Generator/Blogwords

So a dear friend sent me a link to a poem generator - that basically creates a poem out of words on your blog. I tried it a couple of times and this is what came up:

First this:
One that nullify the
fallacy, and consulting academic works on the
rise of family time.
of disturbing public
park or inevitable make
teh prevailing partner
will these people have not
even if they say that
His heart was neither Spring ditched
himOthers blame it is
from the City talks about the
midst of
the Golden Bull by
Daya Pawar addresses in
Pune, in April
1944 when
you have, the natives, This
excerpt but
I said that make good” Dilip Chitre
describes my friend told
me Desecration of tidings
. Here, Are our
brothers and I took her consent.
In The Level not
every mental calibre to be very
Young ones, about his
experience with the
possibility over weaker
sections of a
new past in
short, hour, a voice
Many things against. “HYPOCRISY.

Weird no? Then:

One fell swoop, in the
way back As a pictorial essay “
on the beginning and his
encounters from Doongaji House, is a red rose,The
river in the midst of neglect when
we can do. I wrote
this is no change
it. lostAmong a dreamscape in a variety
of Bombay I suppose. the politicians in
more extreme style than horrid
and
an That no injustice
would be some slightly smarter people however less absolutely
difficult it long
as a dreamOf a powerful
and the City of
Elizabeth Bennet Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
played by the original.

Hehe. Last Try!
One Voice, Many a variety of Colaba,
Matunga and exotica –
no money,she just
from the people see,each other
such vile abuse
of you
that we are still, cant
believe that rarely seen on
the anguished feminine
eloquence,The Streets , and struggled
through laugh along with the end! “
The stupid things
that for a feathered
soulFrom the CLOTHES of an earthshattering day
presents for any food
clothing, shelter. But I
have A shop,cut your mind Therefore the
middle class snobbery of a
bonus, ALSO remember
from the idea of the
unreality of an entire picture was. no touristy kitsch. Just
get to watch her
face And he talks about
his
rather confusing essay
on a Brace of sticking her Dad
was okay as he has explicitly
consented. Is about india to
you heard of Shivaji, who,
according to Bombay”, Meri Hai .

You can try it here. Just type in your url or any other.


NOW.... (yay!) from Snapshirts, via stylestation! Thanks this is so fun!
A wordcloud of words on my blog! You should try it too! Sometimes I really love the internet!!! I'm debating getting myself one of these tshirts!!!

Yippee!!!!!
*jump about clapping in glee!*

*Brad put in his name as a 'signature' for clearing up the picture and making it nice and clear, hence the last word isn;t part of the cloud*

I like the stuff my blog covers!

*looks pleased*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww!!! :D

9:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't really have to write that clarification! And the last word, if you are referring to 'Aranyi', that's what I put in as BlogName, I should have put in 'One Voice, Many Worlds'. Want it that way?

8:19 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

I just wanted it to be a proper square/oblong thats all. It's not about whats on the last line as long as the last line is full. It's all right now.

10:34 pm  
Blogger Makhtub said...

wow

Really I am also tempted to get one t like that

Ur blog shirt is really cool...Its almost perfect!

4:17 am  
Blogger Makhtub said...

Oki my messenger is just not signing in, man whattf is wrong with it!!

And i tght id get my frustration out here. Good soul aranyi will understand and sympathise..lol

4:23 am  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

By all means my dear! :D

4:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter