One Voice, Many Worlds

A ripple in the water is sometimes all that is needed to signal catastrophic change. ONE ripple can make all the difference between existence and evolution.

Name:
Location: Home

Im a bundle of contradictions! My opinions vary depending on the time of month but have been consistent since i learnt to think. Words i associate with me: dream vision justice peace aerodynamic happiness sensual cynicism idealism antiquated socialism solitude secularism simmer solipsism brightness rain mother earth independence dance fulfilment solitude utopia blue pink moonlight luscious ishq

Sunday, February 19, 2006

55 Friday: Better Late than Never

Here's the 55 for the week (it never seems to actually happen on a Friday, due to time differences). Since Anna or one of the others must have seen my unpublished SOS comment, she came up with a free-for-all topic. Since I suck at thinking up stories, I used the title as a theme. Yay!!!!

It had been almost a year. She’d been waiting for him to realize that he wanted to put her on a ramshackle pedestal and make her his goddess. Lakshmi, mistress of cardboard boxes, dog litter and white silent spaces. A Husband and an exercise ball to do unmentionable things against. “Say when and I’ll come”.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seemed like a fond fallacy to him. She stood rooted yonder waiting for him to make a move. He wondered ‘why’, why didn’t she take a step towards him, and give him the sign. He pondered a bit further; maybe she was thinking his thoughts as well. “Say when, and I’ll come.”, they thought.

-Comment in 55!

3:56 am  
Blogger Makhtub said...

I didnt get a head or tail of this!
Sigh

1:02 pm  
Blogger Princess Joya said...

Adrasteia,
Use your imagination, sweetie! just reflect on the title/topic and see what your mind comes up with. Sometimes I have to think all day if the topic isn't immediately inspiring or associative. For instance, homework can be better late than never. Telling a dying relative you love them. Etc.
Or are you asking me what my 55 meant?

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter